Photoset with 3 notes
Photographic evidence that I´m alive and well in Nicaragua.
Post with 3 notes
Most common phrases you`ll hear me say:
1. “I don`t want to be a bother, but…”
2. “Sometimes I just lack the words in Spanish…”
3. Just one quick question…”
Most likely to be wearing:
1. Black rubber rainboots
3. Yak Gear hat.
4. Rain jacket.
5. Waterproof sports watch.
Most likely to say while driving:
1. “Even I can drive better than you!”
3. “ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod”
Most likely to order for lunch:
3. Gallo pinto.
4. Platano maduro.
5. Beet salad.
Most likely to do on the weekend:
2. Buy fruit.
3. Walk aimlessly around Jino looking for coffee.
Most likely to be at:
1. Mi Montañita restaurant
2. Don Colocho bakery
3. Soppexca coffee shop
4. Apanas Tours adventure tourism shop
Probably one of the weirdest things I´ve ever asked:
1. Have you ever scratched a pig`s armpit?
Photo with 2 notes
Not falling off a janky scaffold and learning to lay brick with the masons.
Video with 1 note
Driving the truck into the office…just a typical evening in Jinotega.
Page 1 of 14